|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2013-12-07 07:52 CET|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001417||Kdenlive||MLT||public||2010-02-03 16:14||2010-02-20 08:16|
|Status||closed||Resolution||no change required|
|Platform||64 bit||OS||Gentoo Linux||OS Version||2008.0|
|Product Version||Recent git|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001417: Blank output from Title Clips and png rendered to video|
|Description||Rendering tile clips and png files inserted into the video stream produces a blank video output. This used to work fine, but broke when I swapped to head on MLT to avoid the interlacing bug described here:|
The interlacing bug is indeed fixed, the video in my project now renders correctly but I now get a black screen for the duration of any title page or png in the project. I tried replacing the project clip with a png image, and got the same result - blank again through the title sections and fine in the video sections.
I tried swapping to svn of kdenlive but this shows exactly the same problem.
Strangely the title page and png images show fine in the preview window.
|Steps To Reproduce||To reproduce just create a project containing only a title clip, and render to lossless FFV1 lossless (video) + FLAC (sound) and play with mplayer. |
Various other rendering targets I tried were blank too.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||Manual build from SVN|
Works fine here. Can you try the following: open a blank document, add a simple title, render. Does the problem still happen?
Maybe there is something wrong with your new MLT install, for example the qimage / kdenlivetitle producer may be missing, or your old MLT install is still there in another place. Try removing all files installed by MLT, then reconfigure and reinstall MLT.
I tried the new document with just a title before reporting the bug, and did get the blank output. However trying again just now on a second machine I find its working correctly with the latest mlt from git. So there must be something goofy about the setup of the first machine. I will try and work out what that is and report back here if I can figure it out.
In the mean time, lets close this issue or mark it invalid. Sorry for wasting your time.
|2010-02-03 16:14||Cellculture||New Issue|
|2010-02-03 20:11||j-b-m||Note Added: 0004619|
|2010-02-03 20:11||j-b-m||Status||new => feedback|
|2010-02-03 21:34||Cellculture||Note Added: 0004621|
|2010-02-03 21:34||Cellculture||Status||feedback => new|
|2010-02-07 15:54||j-b-m||Status||new => resolved|
|2010-02-07 15:54||j-b-m||Resolution||open => no change required|
|2010-02-07 15:54||j-b-m||Assigned To||=> j-b-m|
|2010-02-20 08:16||j-b-m||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2013 MantisBT Team|