|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2014-09-21 13:06 CEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001472||Kdenlive||File Loading||public||2010-03-04 09:25||2010-03-04 09:25|
|Platform||32 bit||OS||Linux Mint||OS Version||8 Ubuntu Karmic|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001472: Title editor --> normal - demi-bold - bold - black , KDElibs 4.3.2 to KDElibs 4.4|
|Description||Upgrading to KDElibs 4.4 make the titles created of my previous project created with the title editor of KDElibs 4.3.2 with various bold/black/demi-bold effect I do not want.|
|Steps To Reproduce||Step 1:|
- Under a system with KDElibs 4.3.2 and Kdenlive 7.7.1, create some titles ;
- set them to normal - demi-bold - bold - black
- they keep normal, but remind the label "demi-bold - bold - black"
- on a user perspective , he manage with the WYSIWYG editor his title placement.
- Save your project
- Upgrade to KDElibs to 4.4 , even accidentaly ( example : on installing the Deb package "Krita for KDE 4.4" )
- the "title editor" surely get an upgrade and the "normal - demi-bold - bold - black" take effect.
- Open your previous project : title are radomly bold / demi-bold / black , and this affect the placement of titles ; and the whole project.
|Additional Information||I have more than 10 projects with more than 50 titles each ; and when upgrading to KDE 4.4 titles will go mad and not display as I create them.|
I want to find a solution for the future, maybe editing the XML of the *.kdenlive files ?
what kind of value to replace systematicly to set all the Text entry in the titles as "bold" instead of "bold / demi-bold / black" ?
- Thanks , that will be usefull.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||Distribution package|
|2010-03-04 09:25||Deevad||New Issue|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2014 MantisBT Team|