|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2013-12-13 23:15 CET|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002569||Kdenlive||User Interface||public||2012-04-09 19:00||2012-04-09 19:00|
|Platform||Linux||OS||Mageia 2011||OS Version||32 bit|
|Product Version||Recent git|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002569: Template title default template should be the last one used|
|Description||When creating a template title, one must choose the proper template from an alphabetized list. If one creates many template titles from the same template, it would be nice to have the previously used template be the focus of that list so one would not have to constantly scroll down the list to find the same template. Also, adding a way to name that template and fill in the data into that template at the same time would be a real time saver.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Click "Add template title."|
2. Select a template from the template list.
3. Rename newly created template in the Project Tree.
4. Click "Clip Properties" in the Project Tree and enter text data into the template title.
5. Place template title onto the Timeline.
6. Start all over again to create the next template title.
|Additional Information||To summarize, here are the changes that I think would speed up the creation of template titles:|
1. Create a menu that would include the drop down list of templates to choose from. The last used template would be at the top of the list.
2. In that same menu, allow the input of the template's new name and text data.
If I could go one step further, I think allowing the data to be either left, center, or right aligned would be great too.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||Build Script|
|2012-04-09 19:00||waynevid||New Issue|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2013 MantisBT Team|