|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2014-03-12 07:59 CET|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002728||Kdenlive||Effects||public||2012-09-09 15:24||2012-09-24 21:06|
|Platform||64 bit||OS||Ubuntu||OS Version||10.04|
|Product Version||Recent git|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002728: Stabilized clips are incorrectly marked as interlaced|
It seems that when I ask to stabilize a video clip using videostab, the result (the .mlt file) comes out marked as interlaced even though the input was progressive. This causes it to be attempted deinterlaced later in the pipeline, which can't be good.
I've checked, and the .mlt file indeed seems to say that the file is progressive, so maybe there's something in the .mlt reader.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Right-click any (progressive) source clip, and choose “Stabilize” ? “videostab (transcode)”.|
2. Check “Add clip to project”.
3. Press the OK button and wait for the job to complete.
4. Right-click the newly appeared source clip and choose “Clip Properties”.
5. Observe that “Scanning” is now incorrectly “Interlaced”.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Also, the colorspace should have been preserved. It's now “unknown”, whereas my original clip had “ITU-R 601”. The frame rate is also gone, for whatever reason.
Finally, if I make a (MPEG-1) proxy clip for it, the result gets all squished and zoomed out.
|Ok, the Kdenlive clip properties were displaying wrong informations. This is fixed now. I still have to check for problems when creating a proxy|
The clip is now properly marked as progressive. The displayed color space is now “ITU-R 709”, which is still not the same as the input (and I doubt it actually converted it, short of maybe changing the luma transfer function?). It is still squished when I make a proxy clip.
So, one right, two still wrong.
Ok, all infos should be correctly displayer now. Now the proxy issue: I found a bug in MLT causing incorrect aspect ratio in the first 2-4 frames. Is that the issue you are experiencing or is the proxy squished during all its duration?
If the whole proxy clip is broken, can you tell me what is the profile (frame size, fps, sample aspect,...) of your project and of the stabilized clip?
The proxy is squished, and it's much more than just the aspect ratio. It's zoomed far out, so I can actually see the stabilizer plugin work, with the overall shape of the picture wiggling around. All of it is broken, not just the first few frames.
The project and the stabilized clip both match the 720p60 profile in Kdenlive (well, the clip might be 59.97, actually).
|2012-09-09 15:24||Sesse||New Issue|
|2012-09-09 15:29||Sesse||Note Added: 0008311|
|2012-09-16 23:03||j-b-m||Note Added: 0008352|
|2012-09-16 23:03||j-b-m||Assigned To||=> j-b-m|
|2012-09-16 23:03||j-b-m||Status||new => feedback|
|2012-09-23 21:56||Sesse||Note Added: 0008385|
|2012-09-23 21:56||Sesse||Status||feedback => assigned|
|2012-09-24 12:12||j-b-m||Note Added: 0008388|
|2012-09-24 21:06||Sesse||Note Added: 0008391|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2014 MantisBT Team|