I use Kdenlive 0.9.2 under KDE 4.9.5 (Kubuntu 12.10).
Recently I published a video an Facebook and the results were disappointing specially the text. I tried different formats but even if the rendering-result looks good in VLC or Dragon Player, I couldn't read the text neither the video looks acceptable.
Which settings must I use for rendering?
What mistakes may I have done? (I'm not realy used to digital editing)
Hello, I am new to using kdenlive, but have now put about 20 to 30 hours into it. Unfortunatley i cannot render my movie. There could be a number of problems, i have used many different file types within the project (flv, avi, ts, etc.). And after having made my movie and not being able to render it, i ran a test run with just a wmv. file and was effectivley able to to render it. But as for my movie i really need to be able to render, it supposedly renders in 3 to 9 seconds and then contains 0 bytes.
All of your help would be more than greatly appreciated!
I add an H.264/AVC clip from my cam, split the audio, ungroup and delete the AAC audio track. I add a new AC3 audio track (the one recorded from the sound mixer to replace the one from the cam). I then render to MP4 file rendering. What I get is a file that is twice the size: the same video back-to-back with the first coming out as expected and the second one coming out with no audio. Where does the second copy of the video come from? It is not in the timeline. What's going on here?
Hello, Im new to kdenlive and new to the video world.
I have recently created to "test" projects to get my feet wet with kdenlive. I downloaded some additional render profiles but they are not showing up when I go to render my project.
I just finished my project with Kdenlive 0.9.4. Unfortunately, I can't render my project...
I'm working with ubuntu 12.10.
Here is the bug i have :
Rendering of /home/yannick/Vidéos/Ile maurice/Rendus/Ile-momo-finale.mp4 crashed
[flv @ 0x26ae760] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
[flv @ 0x29d6da0] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
[flv @ 0x29d8cc0] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
[mp3 @ 0x294c4c0] max_analyze_duration reached
[mp3 @ 0x2954540] max_analyze_duration reached
[flv @ 0x2970500] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
[flv @ 0x2aa9e40] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
[flv @ 0x2b88a60] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
[mp3 @ 0x7f61702cd520] max_analyze_duration reached
[mp3 @ 0x7f61702cdb60] max_analyze_duration reached